Whether you have a family, thinking of starting one or know it's years away, education is something to always keep in mind. Toronto has some great schools, but entry is competitive and location makes all the difference. Comparing local EQAO tests, let's take a peak at the top 5 neighbourhoods that can offer the best education for your child (the future Prime Minister).
1. Lawrence Park: while one of Toronto's most luxurious neighbourhoods, it boasts one of the city's best schools.
2. Lytton Park: a beautiful neighbourhood in the city's north end where public schools are a big drawing card, including the highly regarded John Ross Roberston elementary school, Glenview Middle School and Lawrence Park Collegiate HIgh School.
3. Moore Park: one of the city's most sought after neighbourhoods with some of the city's most beautiful scenery. It also provides two top schools in the area.
4. Armour Heights: an area rich in history that has two top schools and a community centre with excellent children's programs.
5. York Mills: rounding out the top five is a neighbourhood that has somehow managed to preserve its tranquil beauty, offering two top schools, including Harrison Public.
Aside from stellar educational institutions, these neighbourhoods are chalk full of great Toronto dentists, doctors, daycares and other services that build strong families.