To start off 2015 with a bang, this month I’m offering all my clients a sweet $100 gift card incentive to get their goals on the path to success. Here are the rules (don’t worry, they’re easy and simple!):
You write out and send me a clear goal plan of what you wish to accomplish. At least 1, up to 3 goals (in separate areas) at a time. I have found it useful and motivating to call this a New Life Plan, instead of the ol’ “New Year resolution”. To me, a New Life Plan seems more proactive and long-term. Also, change is good!
You agree to work towards your Plan for a minimum of 3 months, starting this month (January 2015).
- We check in and have a conversation about your Plan and progress over the phone at least once a month for the duration of the program, and up to 3 times each month if you’d like. I’m here to provide positive support to help you figure out and act on next steps, and realize your Plan through the magic of accountability and one-on-one motivation!
At the end of the 3 months, I will send you a $100 gift card to the place of your choice! What’s in it for me, you ask? Well, I’ve got a New Life Plan on the go too! Exercise, diet and positivity are my areas of focus. Through the power of accountability, this is really one of those win-win situations, as I think we can help each other to stay on track and achieve BIG things! I also love to connect with my clients about their future goals and aspirations, and anything that can help them get closer to where they want to be is worthwhile in my book.
Examples of New Life Plans:
- I plan to travel to Costa Rica on a 2-week eco-adventure tour in 2015.
- I plan to generate enough extra income to pay down ½ of my debt this year.
- I plan to go to the gym, or work out from home for a minimum of 30 mins/day at least 3 times/week.
- I plan to not complain about anything for 90 days.
- I plan to eat completely clean (no junk food, refined sugar or carbs) 6 days of every week, with one cheat day of my choice.
- I plan to practice and be good enough for a local ballroom dance competition within 6 months.
For help in coming up with good goals and a Plan of your own, please visit this helpful resource.
You may be thinking to yourself, Wow you’re really offering me $100 for a 3 month goal consultation, no strings attached?! Yes, no strings, but a few rules. I’m hoping that if you choose to participate in the New Life Plan with me, I can trust that you will be honest with me in fulfilling the 3 rules listed above. Now, I’m the first to say that I’m no life coach, but I am passionate about self-improvement and in helping my clients reach their highest goals, whether in real estate or life. And often an impartial, frank perspective from someone who isn’t in your immediate circle is very helpful in the journey to accomplishing your goals.
I love providing gifts of value to my clients, and I believe that my free “coaching” offer may be of great benefit to you. Studies show that by sharing your goals with those who will be supportive of you, you gain greater chances of success. This is because you will feel more motivated and focused to not let down those you’ve told. You will feel compelled to follow through on what you’ve committed to...so walk the walk: write about, say out loud to yourself, and contact me to get going on your Plan!
As a real estate agent and also just a person looking to be better in all aspects of my life, little by little, I think a great Plan will incorporate goals that will make you feel good and add joy to your life, just as your perfect home does. Even though, like a home, mindful maintenance and some “renovating” will be necessary over time. I believe that finding your perfect home, whatever it may be, is but one important aspect in your life’s journey. With a New Life Plan, I want to also help you find other paths to fulfillment and joy.
I envision great things for 2015, and truly hope you do too. I can’t wait to hear about your goals for the month ahead, whether they are small or grander in scale.
If you want to invigorate your New Year with a New Life Plan, or are looking to buy or sell a home in 2015, please contact me at 647-999-2470 or email me. I look forward to chatting with you!