Perhaps your buying your first home or maybe you're looking to sell the home that your kids grew up in and switch to something a bit smaller. Whether you're buying or selling, you're about to embark on an intricate process that has a big impact on your life. Finding the perfect Toronto Realtor for you and your home buying or selling journey can make all the difference.
The rise of do-it-yourself real estate options out there have led more and more people to ask; "what's the value of partnering with a real estate professional?". Sure, the tools are available to you if you want to go it alone. But just like you probably wouldn't be your own accountant or lawyer, there's a considerable amount of value that real estate professionals bring to the table.
- I was required to take in-depth courses and exams to enter the industry.
- I take part in continuing education programs on a regular basis to stay on top of new legal requirements, legistration, trends, technology, customer service, and the market in general.
- I bring a deep understanding of the entire process from identifying the right properties and neighbourhoods and navigating the paperwork to negotiating the price and closing the deal that's best for you.
- I can help you determine what's the right fit, what your buying power is, the benefits and drawbacks of potential deals and provide the necessary due diligence to ensure you're making the right decision.
- Think of me as your real estate sherpa - someone who knows all the intricate details of the market, neighbourhood and options available.
- I'll take care of the entire process for you - from start to finish. It's about not having to deal with all the intricate details. That's why I'm here. From showings to negotiating, it's all taken care of.
- Your deposit will be held in a trust account and ensured by RECO - keeping your hard earned money safe.
- Our partnership ensures I'm looking out for your best interests.
- Ontario has strict rules, regulations and a code of ethics that I must follow.
- RECO holds us to a very high standard and will investigate any complaint by a homebuyer or seller.
- Aside from the industry and association standards, I base every relationship on honesty, transparency and trust - it's about ensuring you're making the decision that benefits you.
- This is my livelihood and I take it very seriously. Being the best I can be and making a positive impact are necessities.
- Our partnership is one based on integrity, confidentiality and meeting the full fiduciary responsibilities you're entitled to.
Remember, there are no "do-overs", so let me make sure it's done properly the first time.
Now see why buying or selling your home yourself, isn't as easy as they lead you to believe!
Know Who You're Partnering With
I'm always open and transparent. Before I partner with a client, we have an honest conversation about the value they're getting, what they can expect during the process, and what they want in the end. That conversation defines the relationship. I'm always available to answer any question you might have about the value a real estate professional brings and how you can ensure you're making the best decision for your purchase or sale.
Want to receive Toronto real estate and neighbourhood insight on the go?